Association of Reflexologists
Members of the Association of Reflexologists (MAR) are highly qualified Reflexologists who have satisfied the AoR full entry criteria and on-going professsional training requirements. Members agree to abide by the AoR Code of Practice and Ethics.
The following cash plans cover Reflexology and they recognise practitioners who are registered with the Association of Reflexologists (AoR) of which I am a full member:
Please check your individual policy.
Why choose me?
* I am a Full member of the Association of Reflexologists (AoR), the largest independent professional body for Reflexologists.
* I hold a Level 3 Diploma in Reflexology, (ABC Awards), which consisted of a full academic year's study, incorporating Level 3 Anatomy, Physiology and Pathology.
* I use high quality powders and creams for my reflexology treatments.
* I am a highly qualified and extremely experienced reflexologist.
* I have a genuine interest in maintaining and developing my initial training in Reflexology.
* I am a professional and caring therapist who enjoys helping others to relax and improve their general wellbeing.
* I am a very friendly therapist who my clients say is a great listener too!